Lifestyle Solutions – Privacy Statement. Latest version updated: 01.03.2020
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- personal information (medical and financial)
- interactions with us e.g. phone calls, emails, texts, letters.
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- better understand your financial needs and position
- comply with any legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution
- check instructions you have provided to us or to resolve dispute
- provide customer support, to improve the quality of the service we provide and to train our staff;
- keep you informed (by email, or text) of products and services we consider may be of interest to you
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- a 3rd party in order to take actions connected to a purpose for collection.
How we manage our information:
- We keep your information safe by storing it in a safe and secure location and only allowing certain staff members to access it.
- We have secure mechanisms in place to ensure your data is kept private and to protect against loss and inappropriate access. We have a secure CRM system which is regularly backed up and stored.
- Select members of the Solutions Team have access to your information, in order for it to be readily available if you require information on your policies or the information we hold for you. If you need to update any of your information (such as your contact details), please contact us and we will do this immediately.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter certain parts of information, we’ll be unable to provide specific services.
We are legally required to keep your information for seven years, at which point we securely destroy it if you are no longer a client, by securely erasing all data.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 03 9725564, or PO Box 42090, Tower Junction, Christchurch