Attract, retain and protect your employees.
Group insurance is for employers who want to offer extra value added benefits as part of the employee’s remuneration package. This is a good initiative to help attract and retain employees.
If you’re a company looking to offer a Group scheme for your employees in the areas of life insurance, income protection, trauma cover and health insurance, then we can help.
The advantage of obtaining Group insurance is that is offers a significant price advantage over retail and direct insurance, which makes it more cost effective.
What you need to know about our Group Insurance
Highlights of what’s included:
- Cover can be granted up to a specified amount without any evidence of health for all eligible employees who are actively at work on the date the scheme commences.
- Cover can continue for your employees on parental or other unpaid leave as long as premiums continue to be paid.
- Cover can continue for employees holidaying overseas.
What’ not included:
- Cover may be restricted or not available for some hazardous occupations.
- Cannot cover employees who work less than 15 hours a week.
- We cannot cover a company that has less than 10 eligible employees.
Is Group Insurance right for your business?
If you have a large business and you’re looking to attract or retain existing employees, then investing in a fully subsidised Group insurance scheme will enable you to provide them with valuable benefits and create tremendous goodwill.
Here are some of the reasons why our customers purchase Group Insurance:
- They want to foster retention and attraction of employees: group insurance is a significant part of the employees’ total remuneration. It results in greater employee commitment and satisfaction.
- They significantly care about the wellbeing of their staff and want to make their business a better workplace.
- They’re looking for initiatives to reward staff for loyalty and performance.